Saturday, December 1, 2012

By Ayden Pritchard and Happened to Ayden Pritchard

Well I had my first visit to a Chinese hospital due to a minor wrestling accident that gave me a dislocated elbow joint!  Well it was kind of funny because I couldn't even bend my arm or clinch my fingers.  I was in A LOT of pain.  The x-ray guy was pulling my arm really hard and it hurt really badly but while he was pulling, it accidentally popped back into place.  It hurt just as bad and even worse just for that minute, but then it was like nothing had ever happened and we were able to leave the hospital!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok sonny boy! Love you Aunt Cor Cor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ayden ! I have heard that called 'nurse maid's elbow' and Beau had it once when he was very little. I called a doctor friend who told me how to put it back in place. It was kinda scary. I am glad your elbow went back into place - yeah ! :-)

    ReplyDelete