Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Creations by the Chinese By: Brinson

Well this is Brinson, again.  And I'll tell you about the crazy creations of the Chinese.  First of all they are very creative. I'm not saying Americans aren't, just that Americans haven't created a few of the things I will name.  First of all they created a big, clear, plastic ball that you climb into. They zip it up and push you out  into a small pond. And you can run with all your might but you won't go anywhere. Most likely you'll fall on your face but since the ball is plastic it wouldn't do anything to disfigure your face.  Also there is a pond that is about 1 foot deep with fish in it- some reaching 2 feet in length. You have to catch the fish. Any fish you catch you get to keep. It looks pretty easy and to my regret I silently mocked some men trying to do it.  Then when it was my turn everyone got to mock me. I tried and tried and finally after 28 minutes caught a small goldfish.   The catch is that you have to use your hands.  And after you catch one you get 2 more fish for free. Sadly two of our fish died and so we let the rest free in the little stream running through our campus. One other thing.  Aiden caught a miniature goldfish too so really we had 6 fish and "Thy two cheerless offspring of Eric and Wendy  mourned over the loss of their two scaly, slick children" ( that is part of a famous poem called "Mourning" by: Brinson Davenport; j/k).

Another creation is little cars you can drive in all around the big square at the center of the city. I can barely fit inside it. This might not sound very exciting but it did sound pretty cool until we saw a baby driving a small, miniature metal tank! Then we really wanted to do it.  We strolled over and payed for a small car, to rent.  I hopped into the drivers seat and started to go. The man who owned it wouldn't let me drive and I just sat in the drivers seat while the guy drove it.  After about five minutes the motor shut off and I tried to get off, but the man put a key back in and pushed me back into the car.  After this motor incident happened a few more times many people put in effort to stop the little army car, with helpless little me in it.



                                                               MORE COMING!

                                                                    BRINSON






1 comment: